Want to add a special touch to your screen printing projects? Stretch ink and foil transfers give your projects an extra special detail.
How to Use:
- Screen print the stretch ink just like you would normal ink colors.
- Dry the ink to the touch using a heat gun or flash dryer.
- Place the screen printing foil with the shinny side up covering your design.
- Press at 350 degrees for 15 seconds
- Wait 15-30 seconds for it to cool, then peel away the foil sheet.
- Foil transfers don't always transfer 100% perfectly. Some screen printers will print an underbase ink that matches the foil.
- Wash your shirts inside-out to help preserve the foil.
- This ink is a plastisol ink, so it does not clean up as easily as water based inks. Use Plastisol Screen Wash to clean your screen.