Want to add a special touch to your screen printing projects? Stretch ink and foil transfers give your projects an extra special detail. See this product in action on Instagram here and here.
How to Use:
- Screen print the stretch ink just like you would normal ink colors.
- Dry the ink to the touch using a heat gun or flash dryer.
- Place the screen printing foil with the shinny side up covering your design.
- Press at 350 degrees for 15 seconds
- Wait 15-30 seconds for it to cool, then peel away the foil sheet.
- Foil transfers don't always transfer 100% perfectly. Some screen printers will print an underbase ink that matches the foil.
- Wash your shirts inside-out to help preserve the foil.
- This ink is a plastisol ink, so it does not clean up as easily as water based inks. Use Plastisol Screen Wash to clean your screen.