Paper Flower Bouquet
Make a special bouquet of candy flowers for your teachers, co-workers, or babysitters this spring. More details about the bouquet can be found here: https://www.pigskinsandpigtails.com/2017/04/dove-chocolate-paper-flower-gift
- ZIP File includes SVG, EPS, PNG and DXF formats
- Instant digital download
- Files can be used with the Silhouette cutting machines, Cricut, or other programs that accept these file types
- Personal Use Only
This design is the OUTLINE ONLY for cutting out the flower and petals. After you purchase and download the file to your computer follow these steps:
- Cut the design on cardstock. I sized the flower pieces to 2.5″ each which was the perfect size for my Dove chocolates. You may need to adjust the size of your flowers to fit your chocolate pieces.
- Glue the flower and petals to a paper straw (stem).
- Glue a piece of candy to the center of the flower.
- Arrange your flowers in a container. I used floral foam to keep the flowers in place.
- Use grass filler to cover the top of the container.
- Add their initial or name to the container for a personalized touch.