This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
My mom is a busy elementary school teacher. With the last month of school approaching, I decided to make some ready-to-heat meals for Mother’s Day. To add to the challenge, I wanted to make low carb meals that my dad would enjoy as well. Here’s how it went…
Step 1: Select Recipes, Make List of Ingredients, Shop
Step 2: Prepare Meals
The meals I prepared….
- Crustless Pizza
- Sour Cream Enchiladas (with Low-Carb tortillas)
- Shepard’s Pie (with cauliflower instead of potatoes)
- Teriyaki Chicken (update: link in no longer working)
- Polish Sausage and Cabbage
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
Step 3: Package and Label
Step 4: Add Fun Note and Disposable Dishes
More low carb recipes can be found on my Pinterest Food board: http://www.pinterest.com/pspt/food/