This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
My brother was recently accepted into a very selective doctoral program (yay, little brother!). To send our congrats, I create a little care package for the long nights of studying and all hard work ahead of him.
Here’s what is inside:
- Uniball Pen: “You’ll be making your MARK on a lot of people”
- Paperclips: “To help you hold it all together when things get tough”
- Sharpies: “You are SHARP”
- Post It Notes: “Don’t forget to take lots of notes”
- To Do Notepad: “You will have lots TO DO”
- Reese’s Pieces: “Because no matter what.. we love you to PIECES”
- Dum Dums & Smarties: “You’re no DUM DUM. In fact, you’re quite a SMARTIE”
- Snowboard USB Drive: “Don’t forget to take time to get out and play”
- Laptop Light: “For all of those late nights of studying”
- 100 Grand Candy Bar: “You are on your way to earning 100 GRAND”
Congrats, little brother! We are very proud of you.